Jo Manning, Town Administrator
Jill Starkey, Clerk
Jim Baxter, Maintenance
Sam Runkle, Maintenance
TOWN LIBRARY AND COMPUTER CENTER
The Town would like to remind everyone of the availability of the free library and computer center at the Town office. This center is available during regular office hours, Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Our center has seen an increase in use due to the recent need for virtual training and other public facilities closed due to the pandemic. In order to maintain a safe and welcoming environment for reading, learning, and other activities the Town asks that all visits comply with the following general rules.
- The Town is not responsible for personal items that are lost, stolen, or damaged.
- Town staff reserve the right to inspect bags or other personal property when entering or leaving the building.
- The center may be reserved for use by groups, organizations, or for tutoring purposes.
- Ear buds are preferred when using the computers to avoid disrupting other visitors as they use the center.
- Upon the end of the visit, area must be cleared of all trash and debris.
- No drinks or food are allowed in the library/computer center.
Prohibited Conduct. Visitors may not engage in conduct that disrupts or interferes with the normal operations of the Town office, its staff, or other visitors. Such conduct may include, but is not limited to:
- Harassing or threatening behavior;
- Using obscene or abusive language or gestures;
- Making unreasonable noise, including loud talking on a cell phone;
- Engaging in sexual conduct or lewd behavior;
- Possessing a knife, gun, or any other weapon;
- Smoking which includes electronic cigarettes;
- Using alcohol or illegal drugs;
- Damaging, defacing, or misusing any Town property or materials. This includes disabling equipment, changing the hardware or software, or settings on a computer.
- Engaging in any activity in violation of federal, state, or local law.
We continue to accept donations of books and other reading materials to be enjoyed by all visitors and guests.